Cisco SG300-10 10-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Managed Switch
- 8x 10/100/1000 Ports
- 2x Combo mini-GBIC Ports
- QoS Support
- IPv4 / IPv6 Support
- Advanced Security Management
- Auto Voice VLAN Capabilities
- Mac Windows Linux Compatible
The Cisco SG300-10 10-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Managed Switch provides a reliable foundation for your business network. It delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications protect sensitive data and optimize network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Setting up and the usage of the Cisco SF300-10 is a breeze and it provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient better-connected workforce.
The Cisco SG300-10 has the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data voice security and wireless technologies. At the same time it is simple to deploy and configure allowing you to take advantage of the managed network service your business requires.
- Secure Desktop Connectivity
- The Cisco SG300-10 switch can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers printers and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing improves network uptime and keeps your employees connected and productive.
- Secure Wireless Connectivity
- The Cisco SG300-10 switch allows employees to work productively from conference rooms and common areas collaborate in any office and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security your employees can work with confidence knowing that only authorized users can access applications and network devices.
- Unified Communications
- As a managed network solution the Cisco SG300-10 switch provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. The Cisco SG300-10 is rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with Cisco and other products providing a complete small business solution.
- Highly Secure Guest Connectivity
- The Cisco SG300-10 switch lets you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings such as a hotel an office waiting room or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests network sessions private from each other.
- High Performance and Reliability
- The Cisco SG300-10 Switch is rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution speeds up file transfer times and improves slow sluggish networks while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution the Cisco SG300-10 also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritize high-bandwidth traffic such as voice. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions without draining the performance of your other business applications.
- Fast Easy Setup and Configuration
- The Cisco SG300-10 switch is designed to be easy to use and managed by small businesses and the partners who serve them. The included device manager software provides an intuitive web-based interface to simplify setup security and quality of service (QoS) traffic prioritization allowing even users without IT expertise to configure the switch in minutes. It also provides a Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility. This utility works through a simple toolbar on the users web browser to discover Cisco devices in the network and display basic information such as serial numbers and IP addresses to aid in the configuration and deployment of Cisco Small Business products. The Cisco SG300-10 switch uses Cisco Discovery Protocol as well as Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP-MED) to automatically detect all the devices connected to your network and then automatically configure themselves for the appropriate connectivity and instructs the devices to use appropriate voice VLAN or QoS parameters. For more advanced capabilities and hands-on control the switch supports Smartport roles which configure the ports with specific levels of Security QoS and availability according to the type of connected device based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Auto Smartports feature applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartport roles and applies it automatically to the port based on the devices discovered over CDP or LLDP-MED. This facilitates zero touch deployments. Although the Cisco SG300-10 is designed to be deployed without using a command-line interface Cisco Textview is available for those who prefer to use text-based configuration. Together these features reduce the time your staff must devote to network deployment management and troubleshooting.
- Strong Security
- The Cisco SG300-10 switch provides a high level of security and gives you fine-grained control to safeguard your network from unauthorized users. Its advanced security features include:
• Embedded security to protect management data traveling to and from the switch and encrypt network communications.
• Extensive access control lists to restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
• Guest virtual LANs to let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
• Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security to tightly limit access to specific segments of your network.
• Security mechanisms such as Bridge Protocol Data Unit Guard and broadcast/multicast/unknown unicast storm control protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent.
• Secure Core Technology helps ensure that the switch will receive and process management and protocol traffic no matter how much traffic is received.
- IP Telephony Support
- The Cisco SG300-10 switch inc
- Power Cord
- Serial Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- CD-ROM with User Documentation (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed